Wednesday 19 June 2013

Starting out on a Quadruped Walk Cycle..

I've started out on my next animation task I assigned for myself, a quadruped walk cycle.  For this animation I found a very basic rig to start off with just getting the principles right.  I believe this model was rigged by Raf Anzovin, but the link no longer works so I cannot share it out I'm afraid :/

Anywho, I am drawing reference and help from multiple sources, but I am very grateful to have found this tutorial to help simplifying my work flow and getting the most important elements down before fines-sing: https://vimeo.com/52587434


And I always revert back to the trusty Animator's Survival Kit by Richard Williams, some things are slightly out-dated ideas or techniques but the principles are still strong there, and it's always good to look back on....


And finally, this is how today went - a slow and steady start....


No comments:

Post a Comment