Wednesday 14 May 2014

Dog Run Cycle Animation ~ Clean-up and a bit of secondary animation and Feedback!

So I think I've pushed the basic cycle as far as I'm going to, some of the blendshapes for the rig aren't right for the exaggeration I was trying to create in the shoulder muscles but it brakes the rig.
I've added some secondary animation (would of loved to have the jaw open and tongue flailing in the wind but for this rig currently there are no facial controls).

Next up, I'm going to try and bring some character to him!


Some feeback I received for this was the following, with which I'm going to try and address for next time:
  • his back looks a little too bendy, probably more from the shoulders rather than his hip..
  • head might read better a little lower when his front legs are coming forward..
  • also his rear legs if you bring them forward on the contact to nearer the shoulders, where they are they look like a hop rather than a push..
  • front legs are feeling good, maybe offset one a little more so they hit the ground further apart..

No comments:

Post a Comment