Thursday 16 August 2012

Those are MY babies :)

How could I almost forget?  It was 4 years ago, but still!
Whilst I was a runner at MPC, I gave up 2 weeks of free time for an opportunity to work in commercials as a rotoAnimator/animator, and I was lucky enough to be involved in the "Evian roller babies" commercial.
As I was a runner and doing this for free, I was sadly not credited. However, it still always brings a big smile to my face when I see the advert, and see the 4 babies I tracked (their heads) and animated (After tracking the heads I got to animated the cg bodies kicking their legs and arms excitably).
I remember being nervous every second of the day that I wasn't doing a good enough job, but looking back at it now, it's not too shabby for a girl fresh out of uni.
My input was small but important to me;  From 0:19 - 0:21, those babies are mine :)
Enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment