Sunday 15 July 2012

An Introduction...

Ahh a fresh new blog!

Where to begin?  After graduating from Ravensbourne in 2008 I started off as a runner for The Moving Picture Company, where I went on to become a wrangler and eventually a rotoAnimation artist where I am still working today.

As a RotoAnimation artist I have been responsible for delivering high quality character and object roto-animation for feature films, working closely alongside Matchmove Artists and Animators to create animation that matches the movement of the selected character / object on the film backplates and that also moves realistically in 3D space.

Whilst I enjoy the challanges of rotoAnimation, I've always loved animation and in my spare time am pursuing my goal to become a character animator.
On this blog I aim to post updates on personal work, work from other artists that inspire me, and news from the CG and animation world that has caught my interest.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment